Stapleford & Sandiacre
Pre-Recruit Training Course (PRTC)
- All potential recruits (bar RAF Regiment) have to attend and pass the Pre-Recruit Training Course (PRTC)
- Conducted at least 6 weeks before joining the RAF and starting the Basic Recruit Training Course (BRTC).
- The course takes place over 3 days and is designed to familiarize candidates with the training environment.
- There will be a Functional Skills test in English and Maths ( Read more about Functional Skills)
- There will be a fitness tests which includes shuttle runs, press-ups and sit-ups. It is a pass or fail test.
- You’ll also have the chance to ask any questions.